Saturday, January 29, 2011

W's x 2

There are very few things that make me all warm and happy....Wine and Wegmans top that list.

When I moved to Maryland from New York, I lost my favorite grocery store. It is the mecca. The place you could spend hours wandering around in. Sampling all the yummy food. There is a cheese section that TRUMPS any cheese store. Seriously its huge. They have a pizza bar, a coffee bar, a hot food bar, salads, etc. Seriously my FAVORITE grocery store. A few years ago a Wegmans opened in Cockeysville. I lived over an hour away...too far to go for groceries, so I sucked it up and pouted. THEN I moved 20 minutes away. I will venture to Wegmans for groceries at that distance. I walk in to that store and its like a calm washes over me...even though the store is PACKED! It is incredible. Oh yeah and I found out they are opening one a block from my office in Columbia. Tears of JOY. If I ever go missing at work....that's probably where you will find me.

Wine. Malbec, Riesling, Eisling, Cabernet. I don't discriminate. I love all things made with a grape. Its yummy. Paring it with food makes it even better.

I feel like most of this post was about Wegmans, but oh well....I'm allowed to ramble, it's my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment