Saturday, March 14, 2009

#77 Completed

I went to a Stand Up Comedy show this evening at the Baltimore Comedy Club. I had an awesome time...both cause it was hilarious and it was a first date. My date, Tim....knew about my list and was very good at trying to keep our date a secret.

I give him credit...he really did try to keep from me that we were going to a comedy show, but my detective skills led me to believe we were and I was happy to see that we did. It was a great show. The host was funny, as was the second guy....the third guy was too crass and kinda got on my nerves, but the headliner, Will Robo, was awesome. I had to buy his DVD and even got him to sign it.

Tim and I had a great time (he won major brownie points by bringing me flowers!). After the show we went to the Double T Diner and finished our evening with dinner (in my case breakfast). He even walked me to my door. I hope to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment