Thursday, March 5, 2009

Less than 1.5 Years

So I was out running to get lunch around 2:30 this afternoon and while out with a co-worker we were talking about age, and I realized I have less than 1 year and 6 months till I turn the big 3-0! Holy crap. I am going to be 29 in less than 6 months!

I remember when I turned 25.....there was A LOT of wine that was drank. Danielle took me on a wine tour in Virginia and then to the Olive Garden for dinner, where I proceeded to drink more wine and eat YUMMY food.

Turning 26...marked the first time I visited the Melting Pot...delicious!!! Danielle and I went and had great yummy food. It was fun and quickly became a tradition.

27- Dad, myself, Danielle and another old friend went to the Melting Pot...daddy paid! LOL. It was once again delicious.

28- I had plans to go with Danielle and Amy, however at the last minute it ended up being just myself and Amy, due to a family emergency with Danielle. It was still yummy, but just not the same without Danielle....which led to a redo in November for her anniversary. :o)

This year will be my last of the 20's....I'm thinking I want to go out with my 20's in a big way. I am hoping to plan a vacation, possibly a cruise....who knows...but I do know it will involve relaxation and drinking.

Prepare for 30 though....I should be getting awesome knee high boots from Mom (you know you remember!), and I will be having a 30th B'day Party...since my last one was when I turned 13 and had confetti shoved down my pants. lol....I need a re-do.

No comments:

Post a Comment