Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wow...everyone is having babies

Back in High School....I dated this guy, Jake....he was the love of my life. Only problem, we met WAY to early. My mom always wanted us to get married and have gorgeous babies. Little dark haired, Italian/Scottish kids with bright blue eyes....and it probably would have happened....if we had met later in life. He was my knight, the guy everyone wants to bring home to mom. I didn't treat him very well in the end...but I truly do love him to this day. I count him as one of my close friends and am honored that he was and is a part of my life.

I just found out that my high school sweetheart is having a baby! A little boy. He has been married for several years and I couldn't be more happy for him. After two tours in Iraq with the Army...he is home and prepping for the bundle of joy in late June.....I can't wait to see pictures and find out what they are going to call him....my vote is Jake III (since he was the II), however I believe its been ruled out.

CONGRATS to Jake and Rikki.....just keep him away from the girls till he is 18 or we'll have another boy like his daddy. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment