Monday, November 11, 2013

35 Weeks!

 
How far along? 35 Weeks...only 35 more days!!!
Baby Size: The size of a coconut or honeydew melon. According to the doctor last week...she's about 6 lbs. I'm thinking she is probably a little less than that.
Total weight gain: Still around 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? I live in maternity leggings and tops. Much more comfortable that way. I bought new shoes this weekend and frankly I miss my size 7 feet.
Stretch marks? I have one around a scar, but I have a feeling AFTER I deliver her...that's when they will appear.
Sleep: I woke up every 1-1.5 hours on Friday night/Saturday morning. It was rough.
Best moment this week: Celebrating my 1 year wedding anniversary with Kevin. It's amazing that 1 year ago we were getting hitched and now we are waiting for the little lady to arrive. Getting one set of maternity pictures back from our photographer. So many amazing pictures, I totally cried. I also cut about 3 inches off my hair and feel SOOOO much better. It really needed it.
Miss Anything? Bending over. It's near impossible. I miss my shoes. I miss my normal non maternity clothes.
Movement: Lots of rolls, kicks, and somersaults!
Food cravings: Not a whole lot. Food and I don't agree most days. There is very little room and I am just not enjoying it these days.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Apple juice and I did not agree.
Gender: Gorgeous Girl!
Labor Signs: Had contractions roughly 15 minutes apart for more than 4 hours on Sunday...thankfully they stopped, but was really scared she would decide to make a super early appearance.
Symptoms: Just the braxton hicks contractions. I am really uncomfortable in this last stage and just counting down till we meet our daughter.
Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in.
Wedding rings on or off? Off (so sad!)
Mood: Excited for her to make her appearance. 
Looking forward to: Packing the rest of the hospital bags (started last night). Finalizing her nursery, I feel like I am never going to finish. Spending time with friends and family before she arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment