Wednesday, November 20, 2013

36 Weeks!!

How far along? 36 Weeks
Baby Size: The size of a honeydew!
Total weight gain: 15 pounds....which is shocking after the adventures of the weekend
Maternity clothes? Leggings, long sleeved maternity t-shirts and my husbands sweatshirts. It's freaking cold here right now!
Stretch marks? Yeah they have appeared....I just call them battle wounds.
Sleep: I'm under the impression I am starting to prep for sleepless nights with the little miss. I wake up every hour or so to pee, and getting out of bed is a serious chore.
Best moment this week: The constant movement of our little lady. It was a very ROUGH weekend.
Miss Anything? Bending over, not having constant contractions or cramps, seeing my feet....you know the usual...however it's all worth it.
Movement: Lots and lots of movement.  She makes herself very well known.
Food cravings: Food and I had a massive disagreement this weekend. Friday night I ate P.F. Chang's with my friend Candice and hubby Kevin....by 5:30 Saturday morning I was throwing up non-stop. I couldn't even keep water down. This started 2-5 min apart contractions, which caused me to end up in the hospital. I spent Saturday at 10:30 am to Monday around 4:30 pm in the hospital for severe dehydration and contractions. Thankfully our daughter didn't even seem fazed and is still happily camped out in her water bed.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Solids. I'm on a liquid diet and frankly its fine....since the amount of throwing up I did on Saturday is more than I think I threw up in the weeks of morning sickness. Case in point (I burst a blood vessel in my eye from getting sick).
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs: 1 cm dilated and thinning. Doc seems to think its from how sick I was....but estimation is she'll show up in 1-3 weeks.
Symptoms: Constant pelvic cramping/stomach cramping. Difficulty moving around and bending over is just NOT happening.
Belly Button in or out? hanging in there...but so flat. The belly is huge!
Wedding rings on or off? off
Mood: Stressed and scared. I was terrified this past weekend that something would be wrong with our daughter with how sick I was. I am ready to meet her.
Looking forward to: Baby's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment