Thursday, November 7, 2013

34 Weeks!

From the wedding
 
How far along? 34 Weeks and 4 days
Baby Size: About the size of a cantaloupe or butter squash...getting bigger!
Total weight gain: 10lbs at the doc on Monday
Maternity clothes? A mix. I wore maternity leggings and an older sweater today. My feet have grown nearly a full size!!!

Stretch marks? I discovered one around a scar. Honestly...I'm okay with that.
Sleep: I'm waking up several times a night either to go to the bathroom or because I am super uncomfortable
Best moment this week: This past Saturday I got to be apart of my cousin's wedding. Seeing them get hitched was awesome and I couldn't be more happy to welcome Miranda to our crazy family.
Miss Anything? Bending over...feeling more energetic...all my pretty shoes!
Movement: Oh yeah she is a mover and a shaker.
Food cravings: Fruit! Sour patch kids.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: I just feel an overwelming weight in my nether regions.
Symptoms: Large tummy, feeling more tired, aches and pains. You know...the usual.
Belly Button in or out? In and hanging on.
Wedding rings on or off? Officially off. My hands swelled so bad this weekend I thought I was going to have to get them cut off. Not risking it further, so it will be a few months before I get my sparkly's back.
Mood: I am beyond ready to meet this little lady. At our appointment on Monday she had her hand over her face in true drama queen pose of "no pictures please." I really can't wait to see her chubby cheeks in person.
Looking forward to: Getting our maternity pictures back and celebrating 1 year of marriage. Crazy to think that I am less than 40 days from my due date and I've been married nearly a year. Where does the time go?!?!?!

My daddy and I at the wedding (seriously LOVE my pops!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment