Tuesday, October 29, 2013

33 Weeks!

 
How far along? 33 Weeks {due date is quickly approaching...December 16th!!!}
Baby Size: Since she is measuring ahead...I'm gonna go w/5 lbs + (I'll have a better idea next Monday)
Total weight gain: 9 lbs at my last appointment
Maternity clothes? Yup. I am starting to miss my non-maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No...but this belly is getting bigger every day. Scary!
Sleep: I'm still struggling with sleep and trying to find the most comfortable position.
Best moment this week: Meeting with our second maternity photographer, who will also be doing our newborn shoot. We had a blast and a few teasers were sent to me last night. I can't wait to see the rest!
Miss Anything? I'd really love a glass of wine
Movement: Oh yeah...she loves to cram her toes and butt up into my ribcage, makes bending over nearly impossible. I've resorted to having my husband help me put my shoes on.
Food cravings: Fruit, Fruit, Fruit. I seriously would be happy with a big bowl of strawberries right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yeah, too rich food or too heavy.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Yeah, I get Braxton Hicks contractions....so kinda hoping little lady shows up ANYTIME after
December 1st
Symptoms: Just getting bigger and more achy. It's starting to take a toll...and I still have 6+ weeks to go. Oy!
Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in there.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but only my band.
Mood: Happy, anxious and ready to meet her!!
Looking forward to: Heading to West Virginia to be a part of my cousin's wedding. Yup....I'm a bridesmaid!



No comments:

Post a Comment