Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Baby Shower

Over the weekend my two best friends through a beautiful baby shower for our daughter. The theme...owls. Yup...I've been obsessed with pink, white, lace and of all things OWLS!

It was a beautiful affair and I had a blast.

All the yummy food

Pretty favors (don't mind the witch hats, the clubhouse was already decorated for halloween)



Presents for baby girl

Sitting pretty

Some of my favorite ladies (L to R: Danielle, Tamera, me, Heather, Caroline and Bekah)

Measuring my belly with string...have to love that my mother had the BIGGEST piece of string)

Realizing the belly really isn't that big. lol

GORGEOUS homemade crochet blanket from one of Kevin's aunts.

LOVE this balloon

Such a girly bib for my baby girl. LOVE

So many daddy onesies out there, I love when there is a mom one. 

Baby girl got a sparkly pink headband and I might have put it on myself

Awesome diaper cake from her godmother

Stylish baby bag, also from her godmother.

You know your friends LOVE you when they gift you with WINE!!

BEAUTIFUL Ralph Lauren velvet dress

Owl piggy bank

Purple booties, handmade from her aunt Rose...LOVE THEM!!

I might just want a matching hat (also made by her aunt Rose)

LOVE the booties

Probably my favorites...bunny slippers...handmade by Aunt Rose

Pink Lemonade Cupcakes...delicious

Daddy got a present too...Daddy Survival Kit

Tong, Face Mask, Goggles, Gloves, Washcloths, Bath Wash, Daddy Sippy Cup, Rum, etc. He LOVED it.

The book is from my childhood (gifted from my grandmother to me). My mother gave it to Kevin for our daughter. The first story: The King Owl....so she got him a crown and an owl puppet. Kevin loved it.

So many presents...thank you soooo much. This isn't even 1/2 of what baby girl was gifted with....many people who were not able to attend sent in some amazing gifts, like her swing and pack n play.

My mom and I

My favorite picture of the three of us....so far

My girls Candice and Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment