Monday, October 14, 2013

31 Weeks!

 
How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain: I'm thinking I'm up to 10 lbs. Not stressed about it though.


Maternity clothes? Tons of Maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? Still clear...fingers are crossed!
Sleep: I hate sleep
Best moment this week: Getting our maternity photos done! Our photographer was the one who took all our wedding pictures nearly a year ago. So crazy. We had a blast. A few sneak peaks below.
Miss Anything? My shoes. My feet have officially grown at least 1/2 a size. Thankfully my husband is pretty awesome and bought me a new pair of knee high boots.
Movement: Lots of body moves and rolls. It must be getting tighter in there!
Food cravings: Fruit, Fruit, Fruit. Salad, Salad, Salad. Kiddo loves her some fruit and salad.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I had some pretty severe lower back pain and pelvic pain after our maternity shoot (thinking 3 hours on my feet was probably not a great idea). I'm okay today, just really tired.
Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in there.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Happy, Testy, Sad. I get the range.
Looking forward to: My mom comes in on Wednesday evening! I can't wait to see her. My baby shower is this weekend and I am super excited to see some of my family and friends.

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment