Monday, October 7, 2013

30 Weeks!


How far along? 30 Weeks...I can't believe that 26 weeks ago...I knew we were having a baby!
Baby Size: Our little lady is a whopping 4 lbs.
Total weight gain: Looks like I'm staying right around 6-7lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yup. As always.
Stretch marks? No...thankfully!
Sleep: I was really sick last week, but thankfully on the mend. Still congested so I have been sleeping with my mouth open which makes me feel even drier.
Best moment this week: Getting to see our baby girl at the doctor's this afternoon and seeing her yawn!
Miss Anything? Being able to bend over. It's seriously a chore to pick something up from the floor.
Movement: She still loves to roll around in there, how she has room, I have no idea. I feel like a part of her has been camped up in my right rib cage for a week now. Uncomfortable! (at the doc they confirmed its her butt in my rib cage)
Food cravings: Fruit! I could eat strawberries and blueberries like they are going out of style (sad they are really not in season). I also really really wanted a hot fudge brownie sundae the other day...do you know how freaking hard it is to find a SINGLE brownie.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope not really.
Gender: Beautiful Baby Girl
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: I have discomfort on my upper right side, and occasionally in my pelvic region. I'm not concerned.
Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in there!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Excited
Looking forward to: Next Wednesday and my mom coming to visit for my baby shower!! I can't wait to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment