Monday, September 30, 2013

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 Weeks...77 days to go!
Baby Size: A butternut squash...which is definetly in season right now. So funny to see one at the store and think that's how big my daughter is.
Total weight gain: 5.8lbs as of last monday. I'm sure I'll get an update next Monday.

Maternity clothes? I live in my leggings and long sleeved t's or cardigans over a t-shirt. I really can't wait for it to get COLD!
Stretch marks? Nope. Barely have a Linea Nigra either.
Sleep: As I have managed to contract my husband's cold from last week....sleep has been rough the last few nights. I am up having to potty, coughing or just not being able to breathe.
Best moment this week: Spending time with my best friends and godson down in Southern, MD this past weekend. It was nice to relax, eat homecooked food and just chill. 
Miss Anything? Not really.
Movement: Yeah she loves to move around when I am laying down the most.
Food cravings: Fruit! Baby girl LOVES her some fruit. I also really just want to eat soups.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just some lower back pain. My left foot is swelling, which is just weird, but other than that, no other swelling. I think it's just her positioning in there and will mention it to the doc next week.
Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in there.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Still happy...except for when people come up to me and say "You don't look 7 months pregnant! Is your baby okay??" Seriously how about "How are you doing and how is the baby?" 
Looking forward to:  Making sense of the nursery. I just walk into it and sit in the glider, realizing I have A LOT to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment