Tuesday, September 3, 2013

25 Weeks!


How far along? 25 Weeks...just over 100 days to go!
Baby Size: An eggplant or rutabaga
Total weight gain: 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Definetly.

Stretch marks? Not yet...

Sleep: Actually yeah, besides the 1-2 times I wake up to pee...for some reason this week seems to be easier to sleep.
Best moment this week: Seeing my best friend, her family and my godson. It was a great Labor Day weekend.

Miss Anything?  I miss my old clothes and I look longingly at all the pretty colored bras in my drawer...no way those will be fitting for sometime. Movement: She like to roll. I'll still see and feel kicks, but for the most part she somersaults.

Food cravings: Cereal and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm doing better. Since the doc put me on meds, I'm able to keep more and more food down. I just have to listen to what baby girl really wants.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Nope. All is quiet.
Belly Button in or out? In, but I do notice it is getting flatter
Wedding rings on or off? Depends. It's been really really humid and hot and my hands are swelling. Some days I can get both my wedding band and engagement ring on, others its just the band.
Mood: Testy. Little tiny things set me off. Like my husband. I love him so much and am so happy we can experience this together....but sometimes I just want to smack him. Thankfully common sense and taking a deep breath tend to calm me down.
Looking forward to: Decorating her nursery. We ordered her baby furniture this past weekend and I can't wait for it to get here so I can put things together!

No comments:

Post a Comment