Monday, September 16, 2013

27 Weeks


 
How far along? 27 Weeks...the end of the second trimester!! I can't believe it.
Baby Size: A cauliflower...roughly 2 lbs.
Total weight gain: about 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? As always yes. I really wish it would cool down so I would wear leggings, sweaters and uggs.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: As long as I have my pillows, I am okay. 
Best moment this week: Spending Saturday in Hershey, PA at Chocolate World with my husband. We had a great day date and it was the perfect respite for us to reconnect.
Miss Anything? I had a rough few days at work and would have really loved to decompress with a glass of wine.
Movement: Yeah she loves to roll and kick. 
Food cravings: Pumpkin Spice Latte, Grilled Cheese w/Bacon and Ruffle potato chips. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing major, still not a huge fan of eating in general but it's getting better
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Not a lot to report. She is sitting really low so it makes some things uncomfortable, but no actual labor signs
Belly Button in or out?  In, but it's definitely flatter
Wedding rings on or off?  On for the most part
Mood: I'm pretty good. I have my moments, but for the most part I am happy and excited and can't wait to meet my baby girl.
Looking Forward To: We start our Prenatal Class or as my husband calls it "baby training" on Wednesday and its for 3 weeks every Wednesday for 2 hours. On the other hand, I am really not looking forward to the glucose test later this week, but I hear it's really not too bad.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment