Monday, September 9, 2013

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 Weeks
Baby Size: A cabbage or the length of a English hothouse cucumber {about 14 inches}
Total weight gain: 4-5lbs...no real idea as I haven't been stepping on a scale
Maternity clothes? I love the maternity leggings at Old Navy. I got a few sweaters in preparation for the fall and really can't wait to bring them out.
Stretch marks? Not yet, and luckily my belly has not been itching the way I hear it can at this stage.
Sleep: Not too bad.
Best moment this week: Picking up her furniture and having my hubby put the crib together. It actually looks like a nursery rather than an empty room. I loved sitting in the glider and can't wait till I get to hold her in it.
Miss Anything? Spending quality time with the hubs. It's been all baby for a while now...so we are planning a day date to reconnect.

Movement: Yup, she loves to kick and punch and roll around, especially after eating.
Food cravings: Nothing major, but I do have a hankering for salads.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing major, still not a huge fan of eating in general but it's getting better
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I experienced some sharp pains in my belly so I called the doc...consensus is growing pains.
Belly Button in or out?  In, but it's definitely flatter
Wedding rings on or off?  On for the most part
Mood: I'm pretty good. I have my moments, but for the most part I am happy and excited and can't wait to meet my baby girl.
Looking Forward To: Spending some quality time with my hubby to re-connect before baby girl gets here in December. Also looking forward to pulling her nursery together. Hopefully I'll have it done towards the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment