Monday, September 23, 2013

28 Weeks- 3rd Trimester!

 
How far along?: 28 Weeks...I can't believe it's finally the third trimester!
Baby Size: A rutabaga....which I have no idea what that is. She is roughly 2lbs plus
Total weight gain: 5.8 lbs according to my doc appointment this morning.
Maternity clothes?: Loving my leggings and longer t-shirts and tunics. It's finally turned cooler and I am LOVING it.


Stretch marks? Nope, but really hoping this stays the same for the next 12 weeks.
Sleep: I find that I get really dry at night. Turned on the table humidifier last night and instantly felt better. Here is to a more restful sleep
Best moment this week: Attending baby girls FIRST NFL game. It was awesome to see the Baltimore Ravens lay a smack down on the Houston Texans. Also I found out that I don't have gestational diabetes, which was thrilling. My blood pressure is amazing and the doc is thrilled at my weight gain.
Miss Anything? It's really hard to bend over and pick stuff up off the floor.
Movement: Yup, she loves to roll around and kick
Food cravings: I really want a salad....
Anything making you queasy or sick: I can't eat a lot or I get sick, but nothing major.
Gender: Beautiful Baby GIRL
Labor Signs: No...can't believe in the next 12 weeks give or take that this will change!!
Symptoms: Nope. Things have been pretty quiet
Belly Button in or out? Still in...but flatter
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: I've been in a pretty great mood recently. I can't wait to meet my daughter and am shocked to realize that in give or take 12 weeks, I'll be a mom. I really can't wait.
Looking forward to: Heading down to Southern, MD to hang out with my two best friends, my godson and eat cupcakes and dinner. Long overdue "girls" weekend and I am stoked.
 
**In other news....I've been told repeatedly in the last week that I don't look 7 months pregnant at all. While it's nice to hear that I am looking great, sometimes I still think I look "fat" instead of pregnant. I find it funny that some days people don't even notice I am pregnant (i.e at the football game, the security guard almost didnt let me take the elevator, because "I didn't even notice you were pregnant!!" ) to someone saying wow you are "ALL BELLY." I am thrilled that as it stands right now baby girl is healthy and active and I am doing everything I can for her and I am also thrilled that I won't have a ton of weight to lose after she is born, but sometimes I just wish I "looked" more pregnant.**


No comments:

Post a Comment