Monday, August 26, 2013

24 Weeks


How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 2.5 lbs. Doctor is a little concerned w/the lack of weight gain and has prescribed me anti nausea meds and vitamin B6. Hoping to add a little weight by next appointment. She isn't concerned, yet, for baby girl, but she stated I "looked skinnier." If I wasn't pregnant I would be thrilled to hear that.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new this week. I'm really looking forward to fall so I can wear leggings, uggs and sweaters.

Stretch marks? Still no sign of any.

Sleep: I have my moments. I bought a wedge to see if that would help and it's helped take the weight off the front, but my hips still hurt.
Best moment this week:  I don't know that I really have a "best" moment this week. I love feeling her moving around. If I had to pick that would be my favorite
Miss Anything? Food. I'm really only able to eat my cravings and those are few and far between
Movement: Yup, I love feeling her rolls, punches and kicks
Food cravings: Bread w/butter, watermelon, celery and peanut butter, cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I don't crave it....it comes up. It's really becoming a vicious cycle.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting flatter
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Worried that I am not taking care of my daughter, because I can't seem to keep food down for both of us. Hopefully the meds help and I can get back to being happy.

Looking forward to:  Seeing my best friend and her family for Labor Day and going baby furniture shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment