Monday, August 19, 2013

23 Weeks!


How far along? 23 Weeks. According to "What to Expect When Expecting" I'm in my 6th month...woah!
Baby Size: A pomegranate or a large mango!  Her little face is fully formed this week! 
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't gotten on a scale since my last doctor's appointment 3 weeks ago...I have one next Monday so I'll have a better idea then
Maternity clothes? Still the usual...

Stretch marks? Not that I can see

Sleep: Awful. I have the snoogle and I threw it off the bed the other night because I just couldn't get comfortable. I feel like I need something under the belly to prop me up. I wake up several times a night to pee, with legs cramps or because my hips hurt.
Best moment this week:  Seeing my belly jump when she kicks or punches. Having Kevin sit on the floor and watch her was pretty awesome. Kevin also painted one wall in our nursery a gorgeous shade called Granite. I can't wait to finally put her room together!
Miss Anything? Not really

Movement: Feeling her move a lot! Her nickname is ninja ballerina.
Food cravings: I keep craving cereal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Leftovers
Gender: Beautiful Baby Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Lower back, and my pelvic area HURT when I stand, sit in the same position or walk for long periods of time.
Belly Button in or out? It's in, but getting more flat. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I get snippy. I might have thrown a pile of wet laundry on the floor last night because I couldn't put away laundry while holding that. Yeah minor meltdown.
Looking forward to: Seeing the doctor next week. I can't wait for fall. I just want to live in leggings, sweaters and boots right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment