Monday, August 5, 2013

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 Weeks
Baby Size: Banana or carrot
Total weight gain/loss: I think  about 2-3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? yes

Stretch marks? Nope, not yet

Sleep: Not bad. Started really using the snoogle. I do wake up with sore hips though.
Best moment this week: Picking out the paint color for little ladies room.
Miss Anything?
 I've really wanted a glass of red wine. 
Movement: Oh yeah, this morning I was laying in bed and watched my stomach just moving around with her kicks, punches and rolls. It was so cool.
Food cravings: Sour cream. I don't eat white condiments, so it was by far the weirdest thing I've craved (since I have no recollection of what it actually tastes like)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating every couple hours or overeating when I do eat. I tend to get really sick when that happens.
Have you started to show yet: Yup, I have a bump
Gender: Lovely little lady
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innny
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood? Tired again
Looking forward to: Going to WV to host my soon to be cousin in law's wedding shower. My grandma and aunt will finally get to see the belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment