Tuesday, August 13, 2013

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 Weeks
Baby Size: A papaya... baby girl is 1 lb 4 oz according to the doctor yesterday
Total weight gain/loss: 2-3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Shirts and pants

Stretch marks? No
t yet...
Sleep: Not too bad
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly move and Kevin seeing it too! Spending this past weekend in WV seeing my family and having everyone tell me how tiny I am (makes me feel great!)
Miss Anything? A glass of wine and the ability to sleep on my stomach

Movement: Yes, lots of movement, mostly at night! :)
Food cravings: Not today
Anything making you queasy or sick: Creamy food such as cream based soup or sauces
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah...the bump is out and here to stay!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Happy for the most part!
Looking forward to: More movement and my 33rd birthday in a few weeks!
 
The best part of my week was the doctor yesterday morning confirming once and for all that it is in fact a little girl. I am thrilled to have a daughter and can't wait to meet her. She is now head down and no longer in the breech position. They also confirmed that I am no longer suffering from partial previa. My placenta is 1.6cm from my cervix and they feel that it will continue to move upwards. I ordered all of baby girls bedding and had a pillow embroidered with her name (we have told a few people baby girls name, but are keeping it private till after she is born).

No comments:

Post a Comment