Monday, July 29, 2013

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks
Baby Size: A small cantaloupe...or the length of a banana!
Total weight gain/loss: According to my doctor this morning I've gained a grand total of 1.5 lbs. I'm so freaking proud of that number I wanted to jump up and down
Maternity clothes? Yeah I'm much more comfortable in maternity pants. I can still wear my pre-pregnancy shirts though
Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Fine, I have to pee a lot at night though.
Best moment this week: Starting our registry.
Miss Anything? Movement, I havent' really felt her wiggling in a while but the doc says its probably her position.
Movement: Not really and it's kinda bothering me, asked the doc and she said within the next month I'll really feel her.
Food cravings: French Dip...it was delicious.
Anything making you queasy or sick: OJ and if I go too long without eating.
Have you started to show yet: Yeah I have a belly
Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: I've been pretty happy, but had a minor set back this morning and freak out when the doc told me I had partial placenta previa. My nature was to google the crap out of it and hopefully I'm in the 90% of women that it clears up in. I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and doc appt in 4. Regardless just means I get to see my daughter more often.
Looking forward to: Decorating her nursery. We want to paint one wall an accent color and started picking out her bedding and theme. I'm excited to make her a place of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment