Monday, July 1, 2013

16 Weeks!



How far along? 16 Weeks
Baby Size: An avacado
Total weight gain/loss: 4 pounds, though it seems to flux on a daily basis.
Maternity clothes? 
Yeah. I tried wearing my old work pants today. Could button them last week, not even close this week, which is weird cause it looks like my bump shrunk between 15 and 16 weeks.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Yeah it's been a much better week
Best moment this week:  Spending quality time with the hubs. First trimester I felt like a bump on a log. Second trimester I actually want to snuggle with my hubby. Also discovering I actually have a "glow."
Miss Anything?  Nope not really
Movement: The other day I thought I felt a flutter, but it might have been gas
Food cravings:  Still really not in the mood to eat, but Kit Kats are amazing
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still not a fan of mexican (which is so weird for me) and too much food doesn't make me happy
Have you started to show yet:
It looks like it shrunk this week.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off?  Only wearing my wedding band the last few days.Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happier
Looking forward to:  A four day weekend. Seeing my daddy on Saturday. Hubby's 40th birthday on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment