Monday, June 24, 2013

15 Weeks


 How far along? 15 Weeks
Baby Size: An orange!
Total weight gain/loss: 3-4 pounds, though it seems to flux on a daily basis.
Maternity clothes?  Yup. Much more comfortable in them. Finally got my bra size re-measured and was SHOCKED to go from a 38B to a 40E!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  It's been rough. I have sciatic pain on my left side. Been using the snoogle a lot
Best moment this week:  I've had a rough week. I feel like I'm battling some minor depression and I am not sure why.
Miss Anything?  Not really
Movement: Still really wishing I felt something.
Food cravings:  I really don't want to eat. I really really want a Turkey, Bacon and Lettuce Sandwich though.
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I eat too late or too much, I get sick
Have you started to show yet: Yeah I have a pretty pronounced BUMP
Gender prediction: I'm going with a girl
Labor Signs:  No
Belly Button in or out?  In 
Wedding rings on or off?  On , though my hands are swelling
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I've been kinda down recently. I really want to hear, see of feel the baby and my next appointment isn't till July 22.
Looking forward to:  July 4th. Missing my dad and can't wait to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment