Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Surprise

April 9th....nearly 3 months after my emergency ectopic surgery....


Shocked was an understatement. Scared...yes. Happy and elated....definetly.

Because I had the ectopic pregnancy, I immediately called the doctor.

On April 18th, I got the confirmation I needed.  I had a "bean", as my husband and I started calling the little life inside of me. I was approximately 5 weeks 3 days in the 1st sono.

 
 
May 9th was a follow-up appointment to make sure everything was progressing and now I had a little "teddy bear." At this appointment I was measuring approximately 3 days ahead of my due date due to measurements. The heartbeat was 189 bpm. I was 8 weeks 5 days in the 2nd sono.

 
 
 
June 5th. Kevin and I went in for a NT Sono. The heart rate was 162bpm. The measure of the fluid on the neck was 1.6mm and there is officially a baby in there. It was amazing to hear the hearbeat fnally and see the legs, feet, arms, hand, nose, brain.
 
 
 
**Update: Got a call 6/10 and the doc said everything is normal from the NT Sono.**
 
So if all goes according to plan, I'll get to meet the little one December 2013. 



No comments:

Post a Comment