Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week 13

How far along? 13 weeks... you have fingerprints!! You are getting your vocal cords and growing little teeth. Almost 3 inches long!
Baby Size: A Peach
Total weight gain/loss: About 2 lbs gained
Maternity clothes?  Already wearing maternity pants/shorts. I have a feeling they will be my best friend. Still able to wear my normal shirts, but feel more comfortable in maternity shirts.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. After a bought of insomnia. I just wake up to the call of nature 1-3 times a night
Best moment this week: The fact that I'm feeling better! I have more energy and foods are starting to sound better.  Got sick twice, but I think I just might have eaten too much.
Have you told family and friends: YES! And so happy everyone knows now! :)
Miss Anything? I don't miss wine nearly as much as I thought I would.
Movement: No, but I hope soon!!
Food cravings:  Sweet and Spicy. CARBS!! Bagel Bites and Ice Cream Sandwiches
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Chicken Breast. I can eat it shredded or in nugget form, anything else is naseous city. Mexican food :(
Have you started to show yet:  I definetly think so.
Gender prediction:  I think girl. Hubs thinks girl. Grandma thinks girl. We'll know July 22nd.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Pretty Happy.
Looking forward to: Really looking forward to seeing my dad for July 4th weekend so he can finally make his gender prediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment