Monday, June 17, 2013

Week 14



How far along? 14 Weeks
Baby Size: A lemon
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't checked this week...but I'm gonna say total 3 lbs (though from the bump it looks like more!)
Maternity clothes?Stretch marks? Yes/No
Sleep:  Not well. My back is really sore. I own a snoogle, but that thing takes up more of the bed than I can deal with
Best moment this week: Waking the hubs up on Father's Day to tell him next year we'll have a six month old!
Miss Anything?  Nope not really
Movement: I really want there to be, but as of yet, nope
Food cravings: I'll rarely say no to sweets right now...yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm getting better every day...still not a fan of chicken breast or mexican right now.
Have you started to show yet:  Um, yeah definetly. It's kinda insane.
Gender prediction:  Still thinking girl...my mom says I am carrying high.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: TIRED!
Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender end of July!!

2 comments: