Monday, July 8, 2013

17 Weeks

No Photo this week, cause well I forgot.
 
How far along? 17 Weeks
Baby Size: An onion
Total weight gain/loss: 4-5 pounds...I'm noticing that the scale is slowing making its way up!
Maternity clothes? Yup, pretty much everything!
Stretch marks? No...thankfully!
Sleep: Sleeping well still!
Best moment this week: Saw my dad on Saturday July, 6 and he guessed GIRL!!
Miss Anything? Honestly...food. I had a rough week keeping things down or eating more than a few bites at a time

Movement: I thought I felt something, but maybe not
Food cravings: Chicken nuggets
Have you started to show yet: Yeah there is a signifigant bump, but everyone says I am just belly
Gender: Still thinking Girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think this week I was a little more moody than usual.
Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender in two weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment