Tuesday, July 16, 2013

18 Weeks




 
How far along?
18 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still no idea, will find out next week
Baby Size: A bell pepper!
Maternity clothes? Yup
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Sleeping well, though I'm worried our mattress top might be too soft! Starting to get those aches and pains I've been reading about.
Best moment this week: Sunday night I felt a distinct kick and seeing the joy and wonder on Kevin's face as he felt the baby kicking me, was by far the best moment of pregnancy so far.

Miss Anything? Nope, not really
Movement: Yup, I can feel it roll from one side to the other and light kicks
Food cravings: Food in general...I finally have my appetite back and eating with a vengence!
Anything making you queasy or sick: just Chicken unless its in nugget form
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah
Gender: We find out next Monday!!!!  I can't wait!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood? Happier that I can eat!
Looking forward to: FINDING OUT THE GENDER!! Haha, can you tell I'm excited?! 

 

Koda saying HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment