Tuesday, October 22, 2013

32 Weeks!




How far along? 32 Weeks...55 days to go!  Officially in my 8th month!
Baby Size: Baby is the size of a jicama or squash!
Total weight gain: 9lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yeah. Much more comfortable
Stretch marks? Still clear!
Sleep: Not horribly. Really run down.
Best moment this week: Our baby shower was this past Saturday and it was amazing how many people came for our baby girl. She definitely made out like a bandit.
Miss Anything? Being able to move easily. Her butt is basically in my ribcage putting pressure on my lungs, so breathing is harder.
Movement: Lots of rolls. She is camped out on my right side in my rib cage and its super uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Fruit, Cereal, Cupcakes (I might have eaten several at my baby shower)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Found out on Monday that I am having Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: I pulled a groin muscle on my left side with all the walking and standing. My lower back hurts and just am generally uncomfortable.
Belly Button in or out? Still in...but flatter
Wedding rings on or off? Depends on the day.
Mood: Ready for baby girl to come....gotta keep her cooking, just increasingly more ready.
Looking forward to: Our second round of maternity pictures this weekend and my cousin's wedding in WV next weekend. Also trying to finalize the nursery and really can't wait to see it all come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment