Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's been awhile....

Why hello Blog. Nice to see you.

It's been a long time since I've said hello to the blogosphere. Granted I read blogs everday, its just been a long time since I've felt like contributing.

A lot has happened in my world.

I met a boy. Well a man. A man/boy. What shall we call him??? How about the love of my life.

I met Kevin nearly 1 year ago. May 27, 2011 in fact. He just popped into my world....and has yet to disappear...even when I tried to disappear on him.


November 25, 2011 he asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes. :o)


Six months from today....I'll be his wife. Wow....what a word. I'll be someone's "wife, misses, other half". Weird.

On top of planning the wedding we got a puppy.... Koda. I love this dog. He is seriously the best puppy EVER. He is an aussiedoodle, which is an Australian Shepard/Poodle Mix. He is awesome.


I promise to update more soon....probably with stuff on the wedding and the stuff going on w/my weight loss as well as back to food posting (still LOVE to cook and I'm pretty sure that's how I hooked Kevin)...to date I've lost 25 lbs (its amazing what a sparkly piece of jewelry and a white dress will make you do!).

~Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment