Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Lovely Ladies of Mayhem

The lovely ladies to the left, Meg, Melissa, myself, Tammy, Jen and Erin.

These ladies came into my life, when I really needed them. They are in fact my "mayhem" women. We laugh, we laugh some more, party and enjoy the single life. Well Mel is married with a baby on the way and Jen seems to be the one of us to settle into a relationship with a genuinely great guy.

I met Mel first via another person. My introduction to Jen came next....with the infamous words from Mel to her..."If Auddie had a penis...you would date her." High praise I must say! Next came Meg and Tammy at a joint b'day for me and Tammy....us Virgo's are a day apart. Then Erin...and I must say our meeting was memorable in the back of a cab. LOL. I love all these girls and well am glad to call them my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment