Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time For Change

For the last 5 years I have worked for a company tracking commercial real estate through-out the country. While I am not leaving the company....I will be handling a different region.

When I started with my company in January 2004, and I covered Indianapolis market.

October 2004- August 2005, I covered the Memphis market.

From August 2005 to Febuary 2006 I opened 21 expansion markets with a team of 40 other researchers, these markets included: Providence, Hartford, Richmond, Hampton Roads, Greensboro/Winston-Salem, Greenville-Spartanburg, Toledo, Western Michigan, Milwaukee/Madison, Minneapolis/St. Paul, SW Florida, Birmingham, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, San Antonio, Tuscon, Las Vegas and Salt Lake City.

Febuary 2006 to November 2006, I covered the Cleveland market

From November 2006 to August 2007, I covered the Central/Southern New Jersey market.

I was promoted from Research Associate to Certified Analyst during my tenure on NJ. In August 2007 I was transferred to part of our Quality Control department to evaluate peers on there updating and phone calls. I remained on that team for a year, when I was transferred back to Research, while maintaing my title as Certified Analyst.

From August 2008 to Febuary 2009, I covered the Nashville market.

Our company is currently putting major focus on 6 trouble markets, one of which I opened in my expansion. Salt Lake City, UT....home to the mormons. I start Monday, March 2, 2009 with different goals and responsibilities, as well as a whole new schedule for my hours. I'm not looking forward to the later hours that I'll be working, but am up for the challenge of pulling this market out of the hole it appears to be in. Wish me luck....I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment