Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Two Best Friends

Tamera, Myself and Danielle.....we are the CPP. If you don't know...well then clearly you aren't worthy.

I have known Danielle for over 9 years. We met in college while pledging Delta Phi Epsilon. Danielle is often known and called D, by her friends. She is my best friend and my sister. She is that person you know you can ALWAYS turn to and she will ALWAYS be there for you, whether it be a helping hand, shoulder to cry on, or an ear to listen.

Tamera and I met about 8 years ago. I actually met her through Danielle. Tamera is often called T. She is my best friend and the person I often turn to when I need a laugh. She is blunt, honest and funny as hell. Sometimes her humor really isn't meant to be humorous, but well we don't have blonde moments with T....they are merely Tamera moments.


I love my CPP best friends. I don't know what I would do without them. They are my backbone, my rocks. My laughter, my tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment