Saturday, February 13, 2010

Life on the outside

So for a week now I have been STUCK in my house.

I started getting sick LAST Friday. By Saturday, the day of Snow Storm One, I thought I was dying. I couldn't swallow, was running a 101 degree fever, cold then hot.....basically miserable.

Sunday...much the same.

Monday, lost voice....so sexy in a Froggy kinda way. I walked to our local Rite-Aid cause this gal needed DRUGS and my street apparently wasn't going to see a plow.

Tuesday, still sick spent 4 hrs digging out my vehicle so I could get more juice and water cause Snow Storm Two was getting ready to start.

Wednesday...seriously ready to die while another 19 inches of snow is falling.

Thursday....spent over an hour digging out my car AGAIN!

Friday....Finally managed to get to a board certified physician and guess what.....I have PNEUMONIA! Thankfully the doc loaded me up with steroids and antibiotics with instructions for bed rest.

Guess what....NO! I have been stuck inside for a week. I like myself, but a week of alone time...I'm starting to talk to myself. I need to see people.

I went shopping. Yup. Nearly $400 later and some time with my best friend....I am back on the couch. I'm regretting it just a tiny bit....cause well I feel like shit and can't breathe but I got to live outside of my house. Even for 4 hours....it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment