Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vacation??!!??!!

I'm ready for a vacation.

I know I got a week unplanned vacay with all the glorious snow that the DC/Maryland/VA Region saw, well that and being sick with pnuemonia....but I worked a full week this week, well minus President's Day and I need a vacation. God I sound like a baby.....week off. 4 day work week AND I need a vacation. Boo hoo me.

I have several things in the works, however only two concrete plans.

I'm going to Eagles Training Camp. That's right the NFC East Eagles. I'm a HUGE ridiculous fan. I am obsessed with DeSean Jackson....that boy can RUN. I love me some Westbrook....though after this past year I think he might quite possibly be done. I like McNabb....when he is on point. I'm going to meet DeSean...and sit there and stammer like a freaking idiot but damn if I wont get his autograph and a freaking picture. That is my "boyfriend" whether I can talk or not I love that man.

I booked a flight to FL to visit my momma for Mother's Day. Oh sunshine how do I heart they, let me count the ways sand sparkles, and dolphins jump. Seriously. I could live on a beach. I am going to visit my mother and spend a few glorious days in the Florida weather. I'll get to see my mom, eat momma's home cooking....seriously NOTHING better, and just RELAX without work looming overhead. 5 days in Florida....just what the doctor ordered.

Now where is the Cruise?? What is the plan for the BIG 30....that sucker is just over 6 months way!!!!????!!!!????

No comments:

Post a Comment