Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exhausted

You know it's been the week from hell when on a Monday you:

Pass out with your laptop in your lap and a 1/2 eaten sandwich beside you and wake up at 3am going WTF?!?!?!

You know it's been the week from hell when on a Tuesday you say:

"It's a 2 glass of wine kinda night." and then proceed to drink the entire bottle of Riesling.

You know it's been the week from hell when on a Wednesday you:

Are so freaking exhausted, making dinner seems overrated and you proceed to drink 2 glasses of red wine and nuke leftover lasagna.

ITS ONLY WEDNESDAY!!!!! I have two more days to get through. God help me.

Thank god my boss is back from his work trip....though I swear he is NEVER allowed to go out of town without me again. Two more work days in the office and then off to Denver for work....with the boss man....told you he wasn't allowed to travel without me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment