Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Glasses

I got new glasses!!!! Well actually I ordered them since my happy ass is virtually blind they didn't have my prescription in the store. They should be in next week. I am super excited about them.

I went to go see Alice and Wonderland and since it has been a RAINY dreary day in B'more it was sold out. Bastards. Gonna try again another day.

Instead I helped the economy today. LOL. I bought 2 necklaces, a button down shirt and cardigan at The Limited. I got a fleece hoodie at L.L. Bean. I also bought 20 Maryland Mugs to take with me to Denver for my clients. Oh yeah and a new pair of DARK wash jeans at Levi...I'm gonna have to take them to the tailor though and they'll just be my going out jeans. :o)

Now I am just chillin on the couch and drinking a glass of vino. Tomorrow is the day the hairdo changes. :o) Below are my new glasses.....and the hair before the change. :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment