Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Really?!?! No chicken!!!

As notated in my previous post this gal wants mashed potatoes.

Well the closest thing to homemade are KFC mashed potatoes and gravy. I got off work late and decided I'd do the fast food taters and a piece of fried chicken. I figured if I was gonna be bad with taters and gravy, I was gonna go all the way.

I drove to my local KFC, stood in line, started to order and got this look like I was crazy. Wait for it. They were OUT OF FREAKING CHICKEN. Seriously as a friend put it "its like Pizza Hut running out of pizza." I was seriously pissed. Once I decided on mashed potatoes, chicken was a must.

The girl behind the counter must have thought I was a "crazy white gal." I was in a predominately African American area (I was the only Caucasian in the store....and there were probably 5 other people plus the all black staff behind the counter) and sorry for the racial tendency here....but I went crazy ghetto. I was like "Wait, what no chicken?! Seriously how the hell do you run out of chicken? You are in BUSINESS to sell CHICKEN! You know if it had been reversed and a black woman had been in a predominately white KFC, having no chicken would not have flown, no pun intended.

So screw it. I ordered my LARGE mashed potatoes and gravy and damn if the chick behind the counter didn't say "Thank You VERY much" in a totally sarcastic tone as I was headed out the door. Home girl....seriously you fucked up my need for the white meat and you are pulling the sarcastic out of your ass....no honey.....THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment