Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ups and Downs

I haven't posted a pic of my new hair color because well...... I HATE IT. I actually have an appointment tomorrow evening to get it fixed. It seriously looks orange to me, but everyone I work with says it just looks lighter. Well lighter would work if that is what I ASKED for. I asked for my hair to be darker with some highlights. My hair is a natural light brown...so I would imagine dark brown with medium brown highlights....yeah no. I got a medium brown with dirty blond. DESPISE!!!!

Hopefully tomorrow is better and I can post a pic of the finished product.

In other news my Denver trip got canceled. I was in a word.....PISSED! My boss got sick with strep throat and he was supposed to go with me and well that definitely didn't happen. The original plan was I was going to go alone and then at 10:30 at night I got texted to say NOPE. Whatever here is hoping they reschedule soon. I would really really like to go out. I'm hoping it happens sooner rather than later.

Off to watch Chelsea Handler....this chick is HYSTERICAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment