Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mel Gibson?

So I was watching "What Women Want" with Mel Gibson tonight.....totally made me think of my dad.

My dad is a good looking guy. Most of my friends see pics of him and are like "Who is the gray haired fox." Kinda funny when you have to look them in the eye and say "uh, my dad." He is also a "ladies man," meaning the LADIES love my dad. Every time I turn around he has a new girlfriend on his arm....hey I'm happy for the guy, he isn't alone. When they get too serious about my ol' man....he calls them "klingons" basically clingy women. First time I heard that, I about died from laughing. My dad is a great guy and I am glad that I am his daughter.

So back to the point.

My dad looks similar to Mel Gibson. Told you he was good looking!

On the left: Mel. On the right: Dad

You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment