Sunday, January 24, 2010

White Wine/Butter Sauce w/Chicken, Penne & Broccoli

My best friend is a Great cook.....and I took this recipe from the source and tweaked it for my own purposes.


White Wine & Butter Chicken Dinner (serves 3-4)

Ingredients:

3-4 Chicken Breasts
1/2-1 cup white wine (I eyeballed it....so it was probably more like a cup)
1 stick of butter
Seasonings to taste
Penne Pasta
Frozen Broccoli

Directions:

1. Mix together butter, wine and seasonings to taste in a large frying pan, heat till butter melts and ingredients combine (I used Basil, Red Pepper Flakes, Oregano, Parsley, Onion Powder, Rosemary and Minced Garlic).

2. Place chicken in butter mixture and cook till done. Cut up to 1 inch cubes.

2. Cook pasta to directions on box. Drain.

3. Cook broccoli in the microwave till done.

4. Combine all ingredients and butter mixture and top with Parmesan cheese.

Thanks D for the incredible recipe....I'll be making this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment