Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rainy Day Comfort

It's raining like cats and dogs today and well comfort food just sounded YUMMY! After a day of massage and relaxing (oh yeah...I lead a hard life) I decided to make some chicken, stuffing and asparagus.

I never thought making stuffing in a crock-pot was plausible, but damn if it didn't work.


Easy Chicken Dinner (serves 4)

Ingredients:

4 Chicken Breasts
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup milk
1 6oz packaging of stuffing
1 2/3 cup water

Directions:

1. Place Chicken in Crock Pot.

2. Combine Chicken soup and milk in a small bowl till blended, pour over chicken.

2. Combine Stuffing and water in small bowl and spoon over the chicken mixture.

3. Cook on Low 6-8 hours till done.

I also made a side of asparagus to eat with my chicken concoction. I placed the asparagus in a saute pan, with 1/4 water, saute till al dente and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and salt and pepper. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment