Monday, January 4, 2010

My 2009

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? There were so many things on my list I wanted to try....but Skiing for the first time and not breaking anything is at the top of my list.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't make them, because I constantly break them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope, not that I can think of.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Not this year thankfully, I did lose my g-ma end of 08.
5. What places did you visit? Florida, Western MD, WV. I stuck close to home this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? Love
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? June 2009. It was the month I learned I am not invincible when it comes to alcohol.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Going a month without alcohol and realizing I don't have to be drunk to have a good time.
9. What was your biggest failure? Alcohol poisoning
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Alcohol poisoning and wrecking my new car.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My new car....which was totaled 2 days later.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Definetly not mine
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Friends I am no longer associated with.
14. Where did most of your money go? All over.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Nothing really. I am pretty low-key.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? Not really sure.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? fatter
c) richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? relaxing
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? drinking
20. How did you spend Christmas in 2009? My mom came to town at the last minute and we spent it with my friends.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009? Nope
22. What was your favorite TV program? Grey's Anatomy, Glee, True Blood.
23. What did you do for your birthday in 2009? Went to Florida and hung out with my mom.
24. What was the best book you read? Twilight and the True Blood series
25. What did you want and get? Nothing
26. What did you want and not get? Love
27. What was your favorite film of this year? So many to choose from.
28. Did you make some new friends this year? Yes Yes I did.
29.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Love
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? I'm pretty comfy/casual with a trendy bit tossed in.
31. What kept you sane? Myself
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I don't think anyone
33. What political issue stirred you the most? Healthcare Reform
34. Who did you miss? My nephews
35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009. I've learned that life is short and to take stock of all your blessings and live in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment